projects to keep my mind off my growing belly

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry to any boys that might be reading this post you will most likely find everything in this entry completely boring. I'll have Nate write something fun about sports, camping, hunting, video games or any other cliche boy thing for our next blog



With another girl on the way I needed new hair bow storage



I had three close friends have their babies this month so I've been busy making diaper cakes and diaper wipe containers
With such a large family I was having a lot of picture clutter on my fridge so I made this family tree to put their pictures on, and I was trying to come up with enrichment ideas for Super Saturday and thought this would work for both. Thanks for the pictures to everybody who helped me get them. Sorry for all the nagging, but those enrichment leaders mean business!

3 comments:

Miles Family said...

I love your family tree, but shouldn't Mom and Dad be where Aaron is because we all branch out from them.... I know I'm a nerd. Love ya

Kimberlee said...

The tree turned out great Gretta!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Gretta,ok so i feel like a stalker cuz I don't know you personally (davis is my hubby), but how did you make your awesome tree? I'm helping with super saturday too for our ward and I'm looking for more ideas. I just adding you on fb, would you mind messaging me how you did it? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!!