I really should have listened to anna

Friday, August 14, 2009

Emmie asked to go play outside and like always I said sure. Anna politely remind me that it rained all night and it was really muddy and I most likely would not want my kids to play in it. Being the big sister and (knowing so much more) I did not listen and let them out any way.and this is what pride got me
I'm defiantly feeling very pregnant these days and bending over is almost impossible but only a few more weeks to go :) Anna is flying back home tomorrow we have really enjoyed having her around thanks for all your help sista


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the look on Eva's face in the pregnant tummy picture.

Kimberlee said...

Good crap!! Were they mud wrestling? That's a ton of mud.

Too funny.

Ziegler Family said...

oh that looks like a lot of just clean fun. Good luck with the new little one in a few. I hope you are feeling great after it is all done.