I would like to introduce Dr. Nathan Blair Woolf

Tuesday, May 18, 2010



We are so so so so proud of you Nate. I wish I could express how grateful I feel for all of your hard work and sticking through to the end with so many obstacles, two new babies, countless Dr Visits with me and still getting great grades. You are so amazing we love you So much




This is me cry bawling I couldn't stop for about 10 mins.

Nate's Dad called me a day after graduation and Said "I heard a rumor that you slept with a Dr last night. I was instantly offended. I thought who would spread such a bad rumor? I swear I slept with Nate last night "Oh yeah, he is a Dr. I guess your right"

4 comments:

Ash said...

haha your so funny Gretta. Congratulations to you both! Your into the big time now! :)

tracifree said...

Awesome! Those are tears of relief Gretta. Now get back to Utah; STAT!

The Bennett Family said...

Congratulations to all of you! I love the pic of Gretta crying tears of joy. LOL :)

Mark and Kristi said...

Way to go Nate! Hope you guys are enjoying Utah.