Now I have 31 nieces and nephews

Sunday, September 14, 2008

If you're in my family and you are wondering why all I send for your birthdays are E cards . Well let me tell you why. With just immediate family members Moms Dads Brother and Sister-in-laws and their kids I now have 61 people in my family
4 parents; mine and Nate's
11 siblings
13 brothers and sisters in law
31 nieces and nephews!

I wouldn't expect Jacob to buy presents for everyone in the house of Israel so don't expect me to either
But I still love you all

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Holy crap. That's alot of people. The scary thing is that a lot of the siblings don't even have kids yet or only have one!

Jana Banana said...

Wow! That is so many! We have 10 on my side and 5 on Ike's side...and it is pretty crazy when we are all together with just that many!!

Hope you are feeling better Gretta and we hope you guys come visit here soon, we miss ya!