3 more years until I'm 30. . . oh crap I'm getting old

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I had a great 27th birthday Nate made me a great breakfast and dinner and did all the dishes and spoiled me rotten the whole day. I didn't have to change any poopie diapers or take naughty kids out in the hall at church. It was heaven. All the fun with the kids but without the mess. He also took me out on a real date with a babysitter and everything on Friday. Is was really nice to go shopping and eat without anyone crying, throwing food at you, or begging to go down the toy aisle because she just has to look at the new Barbies.

This is one of my favorite B-day presents new bedding it was a great surprise thanks honey:)

3 comments:

Jana Banana said...

Happy Birthday Gretta! Glad you had a fun day, and that Nate spoiled ya! You deserve it!

Love the bedding!

jenae nae said...

happy birthday gretta! looks like you had a good day :)

The Bennett Family said...

Love your bedding! I'm glad you had a fun b-day!