We better start saving now for our three girls weddings

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a girl! Yep 3 little pink girls. Eva ... Emmie... and (send your ideas). Baby girl set to arrive September 28th. So three girls; what are the odds? Well to have a girl your odds are 1 in 2. To have two girls in a row your odds are 1 in 4. To have three girls in a row your odds are 1 in 8. In order to balance this house with more testosterone I think I need 1) a beard, 2) All six Rocky movies on DVD, and 3) A truck with tires big enough to crush a Jetta.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I knew it! Congratulations. 3 little girls...wow! What fun...and what drama...and hormones...and girl fights...ha ha. I bet they will be the best of sisters. How exciting. I am way happy for you guys!

Erica said...

Since they all start with E I think it is a easy pick for the name!!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Hopefully they'll be as close as my three girls. I will warn you, having three teenage girls at the same time is a bit of a challenge to say the least...

Brittany said...

Hi Gretta! I linked through Jana's blog to yours...that is so fun that you are having another girl!! Yeah!!! I am sure this one will be just as adorable as your other girls! Super cute family!!

Jana Banana said...

I knew it too...you make such cute girls!! Congrats...and I have a feeling my next one (not any time soon...maybe in 5 years) will be another boy :) Or maybe I just say that because I know the odds are against me!

Kimberlee said...

Yeah guys, Congrats!! I knew it was going to be a girl. And I agree you make cute girls!