8 blog updates all in one

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For Nate's family Halloween party I dress up like my sister in law Audrey. She has a black eye right now from a bad seizure fall. She seems to have a lot of bruises this year so I was teasing her a little:) Intimation is the best form a flattery right.
The girls enjoyed New Mexico's first snow of the session It lasted almost 10 whole minuets
Nanna and Grandpa got into the Halloween spirit this year
My sister Liz had a baby 4 weeks to the day from Alivia. His name is Corben Keith. We have been calling them Twin cousins
Eva really wanted to be a witch this year so I made matching outfits for Eva and Emmie and Emmie refused to ware Hers so she wore one of the many Princess dresses we already own
Alivia was a candy corn this year. I made this for Emmie when she was a baby but sadly she got croup around Halloween and didn't get to use it. Last year I wanted her to be Tinker bell we got a beautiful expensive dress from the Disney store and she went as Snow White. Do you see a pattern I don't think she likes the costumes I pick. Say la ve
Are ward goes to MaCalls Pumpkin Patch ever year this is the first year we have gone, Nate even had the day off so he could come with us. It was great!!! They had a petting zoo, hay rides, lots of games, and my favorite FUDGE. The girls helped carve there pumpkins that they got at the pumpkin patch. Eva wanted a scary one and we made Emmie's as happy as we could because she was so upset that we were stabbing and gutting her pumpkin.

1 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Glad your playing.

Eva's witch costume turned out adorable. And you know how much I love you dressed up as Audrey.