Good odd goings on

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


We made turkey shaped cookies using the girls hands as a template. Eva was so sad when we pulled them out of the oven and they no longer were the same size as her hand

Nate brought home some flower for me when I was having a bad day and said I think this will be as fun for you to put together as it is for me to put together a lego kit. I love arranging flowers I miss my old job at the reception center doing flowers for weddings.

Emmie found this tutu and thought it would make a better veil

Alivia is starting to smile and coo so much, it melts my heart. She dose seem to smile more for daddy then mommy
Emmies first dry all night diaper, Hurray hurray Its a beautiful day

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your girlies are so cute! I hope we can see you guys soon. Will you be in Utah over Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I'm so excited to see your girls in a month, and you too I guess;) Love ya