The Final Countdown!!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's come down to this ... One more week ... ONE MORE WEEK!!! This is the day our family has been waiting for for the last 7 years. No more pencils, no more books. Thanks for the memories but here are 10 things I will not miss about school.


10. Paying hundreds of dollars for books that are mysteriously outdated and worthless at the end of the semester.

9. Paying hundreds of dollars for a parking permit for a parking space that may or may not be there.

8. Studying all night long with my favorite study partner Code Red Mountain Dew.

7. Smelly hippies asking me if I have a minute for the environment.

6. The little panic attacks that occur before exams, the anxiety attacks after exams, and the major depression while checking the grades for your exam.

5. Borrowing more money in 4 years than I've made in the last 30.

4. Feeling like I have narcolepsy.

3. Eating meals out of vending machines.

2. Paying tuition for the privilege of working 40+ hour per week.

1. Spending more time in a library than with my family.

So if you're looking for me after this week. Rest assured, I am not at school :)

3 comments:

Eliza said...

HOORAY!!!!!

Hugest congratulations :D I can't wait to get to our final countdown... in two more years :/

Nice work Nate and Gretta and the girls too because it's a family affair to survive pharmacy school!

Jen said...

YAY!!! Congrats, Nate. That is so cool! Congrats family too for making it through school. Like Eliza said, it really is a family affair.

You know, Thermopolis has TWO pharmacies. I'm pretty sure one of them could use a pharmacist...you know, perhaps one that is young and fresh out of school.

I know you already have a job, but it would sure be nice to have some friends up here. :) Plus you could grow out the stache and wear wranglers to work.

Good luck with the move and with the new job!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Congrats! :)