parenting Joys

Friday, April 16, 2010

My sweet babies that make Keeping my house clean while selling it.......a little ......um....... hard.......if you don't believe me keep scroll down

not yet, still sweet
still looking innocent
don't believe me yet ........
There it is
and some more help, Emmie making a chocolate chip cookie (which I made for people to eat when they came to look at the house) pudding and salad masterpiece
and back to tricking you into thinking they can do no wrong :)


I guess it worth it look how cute they can be

3 comments:

Ash said...

They are ADORABLE! I love love LOVE that pic of her covered in chocolate. Sooo cute! They are way to cute to ever be trouble. :)

Joy said...

I never would have guessed!! Alivia sure looks like she's getting to be fun, she's so cute in her pics!

Kimberlee said...

Ugh! Selling a house stinks, doesn't it.

Any serious buyers yet?