I think I went a little overboard!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I started making hair bows for a cute cheap gift and so my girls would look cute at church on Sunday; I think i went too far. We almost never leave the house without a clip in our girls hair and even if we tried to, I don't think Eva would let us. She loves to have a flower in her hair and one of her favorite things to do is to pick out which one she is going to wear that day.
Why two little girls would need over 65 hair bows and flower clips I'm not sure. But I think my bathroom is starting to look like a bad Trading Spaces episode where Hildie stapled thousands of silk flowers to someones master bathroom wall.

1 comments:

sarah louise said...

I have about that many bows and I only have one girl! Brynn still loves hair bows and clips. I am waiting for the sad day when she doesn't want them anymore.