Oops...

Monday, July 28, 2008


So Gretta and the girls are out of town for the next week and a half, and I thought it would be fun to spruce up the old blog a bit. I did a quick Google search for some blogger templates and I found one that I really liked. After I uploaded the beautiful template all the sudden all of my links to other blogs were gone as were some of our posts. Then to top things off my laptop made this weird sound and then shut off. So I've tried to undo some of the bad I've done. If you notice that your blog link is missing from our list, it's not that we don't like you anymore, it's just that I can't remember who was on the list to begin with. Please pardon any quirks on the blog for the next little while, I'm working on it. On the bright side I think my laptop has recovered.

Sorry Gretta. This is why we can't have nice things.

0 comments: