As seen on TV

Saturday, November 15, 2008




While being sick for almost 4 months I have seen my fair share of infomercials. I finally thought that I would try one out. I've been having a problem with my extra bedding falling on my head when I'm trying to put my laundry away in my closet. So I thought I would give the space bags a try. They worked all right. I bought the amazing cubes they turned out more like amazing raisins. The infomercial shows them in perfect squares and stacked neatly on top of each other mine shriveled up and can hardly stand up by themselves, but they do the job and my bedding is no longer falling on my head so I can't complain too much.

5 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I've always wondered if those really work.

Jen said...

I looked up the word "Flatus" on google. :) On Answers.com I learned how to pronounce it correctly. It is pronounced flay-tus (non flat-us). But you guys probably already knew that. :) I don't know what is worse...flatus or fart?? Curtis thinks flatus sounds gross. He thinks it sounds "dirty." ha ha. So do you guys say, "Please excuse that flatus" or "did you just flatus?"

We miss you guys. Are you going to be in Utah over Christmas?

sarah louise said...

I have always wondered if those work too. Thanks for testing them for all of us!

Miles Family said...

Maybe you should try sitting on them while you vacume out the air. Then they could be crushed and stakable rasins.

Kimberlee said...

Funny thing. I was just telling Spence that I wanted to try some of those the other day.