I don't like to brag . . . oh wait I do .

Thursday, November 6, 2008

For that last few day Emmie has been potty training herself. She will go pee in the potty at least 5 times a day and has only had a few accidents on the floor. If it was up to me I wouldn't even try until she was 3 but she wanted to pee like her mommy and big sister and started taking her own diaper off and climbing onto the potty all by herself. I don't know if it will last because she is only 18 months old but I'm enjoying it while it is happening.

I have had a hard time getting Eva to do a real smile when I take her picture; she has been doing a fake cheese smile that is not as cute as her real smile. But we found a good trick to make her have a good smile. We have her sing her favorite barbie princess songs and with out fail we get a beautiful smile every time

4 comments:

sarah louise said...

I always say things like "monkey butts, or elephant farts" to get my kids to smile. For some reason using the words Butt, Fart, or Boogers works. If I don't do this then I also get the lovely fake smile. The only problem is when I do a photo session for other people's kids, then I am not sure it is appropriate to say those things. I need to come up with a good substitute to "Mario Farts."

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Your girls are so gorgeous. Congrats on the potty training.

Kimberlee said...

So jealous that Eva is wearing a tank-top in November!

The Bennett Family said...

Hey, can you let us borrow
Emmie so she can give lessons to our stubborn little Addi?