Fashion Show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show at Lunch!

Monday, January 12, 2009


I am the first one to admit that it is so odd that they are bringing back the 80's style clothing. There is very good reason why they went out of style and for all of us to burn our pictures from that time frame. I was talking with one of my friends the other day about skinny jeans and how they only look good on 1% of the population and they should have never been made again. Then when I was at Target I tried some on just for kicks and I was surprised how good they looked. I think the key was wearing a long shirt that covered my butt (making your butt look huge is the biggest problem with skinny jeans) and now I am eating my own words because I am now a proud owner of skinny jeans. Never say never

5 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

That is a really cute outfit. Are you calling yourself a part of that 1%? Well you do look good in them so you must be.

Miles Family said...

No Gretta I will tell you right now I will NEVER NEVER wear skinny jeans. Love Ya

jenae nae said...

you look so cute - wish i could pull off the skinny jeans-- cute hair

Jana Banana said...

You can totally pull that look off! I think that my legs are too short and my hips are too wide- too bad because it is sure cute!

Miranda said...

Gretta, you ARE the 1% of the population those pants look good on!