When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When the wife takes you shopping . . .

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I know a lot of guys that HATE going shopping with the wife. Men think it's going to be three hours of "does this look good on me?", "what color do you like best?", and the dreaded "does this make me look fat?". We usually go on autopilot and say "it looks fine", "whatever color you like", and "no you do not look fat" (but we hesitated before we said the last one so we're screwed either way).

So when I went shopping with Gretta today, I was determined to make this time funner for me. So I took her to Hot Topic and found this gem

3 comments:

Woolf Family said...

I do want to add in my defense that is was nate who said today hey Gretta do you want to go to the mall and we only hit 3 stores I was a good wifie

Jana Banana said...

Ike hates hates hates going shopping with me! What a nice husband, and Gretta, only 3 stores??! That IS a very nice wifie! Cool shirt too!

Ike said...

You're a better man than I.