Girls in bikinis and fine art

Sunday, January 25, 2009

We figured in these tough economic times that we would like a hot tub. Unfortunately we cannot afford one nor do we have a place for one. So Eva improvised us a nice hot tub using one of her little bowls and her Polly Pockets. Sorry for the immodesty.
Since I've gone back to school, Gretta has decided to do more artwork to pass the time. Here is what she can do if I go to school for a week. Pretty impressive for a girl with a paroxysmal dyskinesia. I'm bragging for her. If you don't believe me just check the spelling. :)Eva is pretty funny as normal. Here are a few memorable things she's said over the past few days:

(as Nate was getting dressed) Eva: Daddy, Why are you wearing those pants?
Nate: Because I don't have to go to work today, I'm going to wear jeans.
Eva: I don't like those pants. I like your work pants.
(despite the feedback I did not change my pants)

(Eva singing 'I lived in heaven a long time ago') Eva: Then Heavenly Father presented a beautiful plant.

(When Gretta was stomach sick and had to throw up) Eva: Oh!, you're throwing up? Oooh there's some more. Oh and more ... and more ... and more. Looks like eggs, and pineapple , and juice . . .
Gretta: Nate! Come get her out of here!

4 comments:

Ike said...

Wow! Great work Gretta. I want a limited edition print when they're available!

Kimberlee said...

HOLY CRAP Gretta! I want one. That's beautiful.

Jana Banana said...

That is very beautiful! Great job!

I am loving the things Luke says these days too...it is so much fun to hear what they have on their little minds!

aSHleY said...

Gretta you have some serious skills. Maybe you could whip out a few more of those and you could have a hot tub in no time.