Pumpkey pumpkey

Monday, October 20, 2008

I finally learned how to be a good blogger nerd and make a fancy blog. I used to make fun of all the fancy blogs thinking they took hours to put up until I realized "hey I think I'm one of the only ones without a fancy blog, it must not be as hard as it looks", and it wasn't. I'm so surprised I was able to do it all by myself without Nate' s help.












We went to a pumpkin patch on Friday. The girls loved it. They had a hay bail maze and a pit full of dried corn that they played in forever. Emmie also learned how to say pumpkin, or pumpkey (close enough right?). She walks around the house with her baby pumpkin all day and she even took a bath with it this morning.

1 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

That is so cute. I especially love that Emmie wanted to take a bath with her pumpkin. :) We have a fun place here in Syracuse that we plan to go to again for their pumpkin patch hayride. We were thinking when you guys live closer it would be fun for all the cousins to go together.