very quirky

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Six Quirks About Me:

(1) I bite my nails. I know that's not very quirky but I also bite my kids nails. It started when I cut Eva finger really bad two times in a row when she was just a few weeks old. Now I only bite them off so my babies don't get hurt.

(2) I like to pop zits I know some people think it gross but I think its very interesting. My brothers still ask me to pop zits on their backs and behind there ears because their wives get grossed out by it.

(3) I'm very touchy. Not in the Bo ho you hurt my feeling way but In the constantly touching people way. When Nate sits down on the couch I sit as close as I can get. When we're walking together I always link arms or hold his hand. When I see a pregnant lady that I know I always rub her belly, and I cuddle with my girls at least4 times a day.

(4) I Never leave the house without putting a flower or a bow in my girls hair. I can look like crap no makeup (that's why they invented sunglasses) I won't even brush my hair but my girls have to look nice.

(5) I watch HGTV way to much

(6) I can not spell very well at all. I think I can Spell at a 3 or 4 grade level if I'm lucky. You probably all ready know this if you have ever read one of my blog posts.

I'll try to get Nate to put his quirks on next

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I make Spence do the fingernail clipping thing. I tried to cut Brynlee once and cut her. And I tried Jace's once and cut him. That's not real good odds if you ask me.

The Bennett Family said...

I think I knew most of these things about you, but I have to say I am impressed that you can keep your girls' hair looking cute every time you leave the house! I do all my girls' hair in the morning, but my midday they have what I call "orphan hair", and rarely does it get fixed again. I'm just counting my lucky stars that I get a break with this last child's hair!