Dr appointment Update

Tuesday, February 24, 2009



I'm so glad my ultrasound did not look like this

I had a good ultrasound today no big surprise like twins. I was a little scared because my Dr said that I was measuring big, but thankfully it's only one. It had a really good heart beat and was growing right on schedule. I have had a due date three times in September so when my due date was so close to my fist two miscarriages I did not expect it to go so well but I never had a good ultrasound with ether of my first two miscarriages so thing are looking good. From my ultrasound due date my due date is September 29th, by big brother Spencer's birthday:)

2 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

You punk those ultrasound pictures feaked me out. I was thinking there were three. Im glad everthing looks good.

Kimberlee said...

Glad everything looked good. And Spencer is excited that your due date is on his birthday. He says in his honor you have to name your baby, "The Hulk"! I told him that you would probably go for it. Don't make me look bad Gretta. :)