Million dollar idea

Sunday, February 1, 2009

So this is Nate posting. I know I shouldn't post the same day Gretta posts stuff, but I have her permission. Besides friends this is your lucky day to invest in my million dollar idea. Any of you who have taken a pregnancy test and had it come up negative may have thought to yourselves "what a waste of 10 bucks", or as I like to say "you just pissed on 10 bucks". So if you're gonna do it, let's do it right. I present to you my friends the Ten Dollar Pregnancy Test. The test itself looks like a ten dollar bill. Go ahead and pee on Alexander Hamilton's face. If you're not pregnant:


President Hamilton will give you that classic "better luck next time" face.
But if you are pregnant . . .

You'll get the Presidential Wink!
Congratulations mommy and daddy!


(by the way, yes Gretta is pregnant)

3 comments:

Cowboy Curtis said...

Love the idea! Congratulation guys. How exciting!!

Curtis says that is a ten dollar idea...not a million dollar idea. :)

-Curtis and Jen

Jana Banana said...

Wow! What a surprise! Congrats to you guys!

Kimberlee said...

So glad your $10.00 pregancy test wasn't a waste! Congrats again.